You can easily learn to fly with our training organization (ATO) after completing the training course. With the help of our highly experienced instructors, you can carry out the Private Pilot Licence (PPL), Aerobatic rating (AEROBATIC) and UPRT trainging at our base airfiled Bőny. We use our own modern and precisely maintained aircrafts for the traingins, which you can rent after successful exams.
How to become a private pilot?
- Step: Demonstration flight
Visit us and taste the wonder of flying! Next to our instructors you can be the pilot of a real aircraft.
2. Step: Get your medical certificate
Our team is ready to help you booking an appointment!
3. Step: Application
After obtaining your medical certificate you can apply for the desired course.
4. Step: Theoretical course
Gaining the proper knowledge is just as important as flying skills!
5. Step: Practical training
Finally you are ready to start your flight training!
The whole course lasts approximately 5-7 months depending on your availability.
Theory coursePPL (A)
- 120-hour-long course
- Classroom training once a week (approx. length 5 weeks)
Private Pilot LicensePPL (A)
- 45 flight hours with our Tecnam P2002JF
- To get discount from the price above participate on our theory course!
Single engine pistonSEP Land (A) Class rating
- 27-hour-long theory course
- 5 flight hours with our Tecnam P2002JF
Advanced UPRT training.
- 5 -hour-long theory course
- 3 flight hours with Slyingsby T67 Firefly
Advanced UPRT Instructor trainingUPRT (FI)
- 6-hour-long theory course
- 2 flight hours Slyingsby T67 Firefly
Aerobatic ratingAerobatics (A)
- 10-hour-long theory course
- 5 flight hours Slyingsby T67 Firefly